KUDA Shaders Mod 1.14.4 | 1.12.2 Screenshot :
For All Minecraft Versions:
KUDA Shaders Lite
KUDA Shaders Default
KUDA Shaders Ultra
KUDA Shaders Ultra Blur
KUDA Shaders Medium
How to install KUDA Shaders Mod 1.14.4 | 1.12.2 (The Whole Look in Minecraft) :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Copyright © 2021 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes