What is Minecraft maps ?
Minecraft maps are worlds created as they are saved within the Minecraft game. They can be anything from an incredible RPG adventure that immerses you in an epic story, to a challenging puzzle map that tests your problem solving abilities.
How to install Outcasted map ?
Follow Follow 7 steps bellow to install :
1. Download the map from the link below
2. Extract downloaded file
3. Hold Windows key, then press R key on your keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, then click Run)
4. In the run programing : type % appdata% , and then press Enter.
5. Open the .minecraft folder, then open the save folder
. 6. Drag the extracted map folder you made in step 2 to the save folder.
7. Starting Minecraft, now the map is in Single Player mode.
Minecraft Map Outcasted details :
Map version : 1.0
Minecraft version : 1.15.1
Category : Survival Maps
File size : 125.6 MB
CREATOR : TheDragsterMC
Outcasted 1.0 – Minecraft 1.15.1 map screenshot :